Food Festivals To Attend In Toronto This Weekend (Aug. 11-13)
There are quite a few food festivals happening this weekend in Toronto and we’ve got a list for you to choose from.
1) Taste Of The Danforth – The 24th annual festival kicks off today and runs until Sunday. This is Canada’s largest street festival, with around 1.65 million attendees, so if you don’t like crowds, maybe this isn’t the event for you. Also just a heads up for drivers, there will be several road closures due to this popular festival. (Location: Greektown – near Pape Station)
2) JerkFest – Aside from some yummy jerk chicken, this festival will also include musicians, games, and dancing every night. (Location: Centennial Park)
3) Pan American Food & Music Festival – This is Canada’s only annual festival that celebrates the Western Hemisphere’s rich diversity of cuisine, music and art. This year, the programming will focus on Canadian food and music in celebration of Canada 150. (Location: Yonge-Dundas Square)
4) Sweetery – Celebrating the world of confectionery is what this festival is all about. Local chefs and students will be showcasing their culinary talents with a variety of sweet treats and summer eats. (Location: David Pecaut Square)
5) Waterfront Night Market – This is a unique pan-asian food & lifestyle festival in Toronto’s abandoned power plant. (Location: Hearn Generating Station)
Which one will you be attending?