It’s official! Canada is home to the largest Snow Maze in the world according to the Book of Guinness World Records.
The largest snow maze is 2,789.11 m² (30,021 ft² 110 in²) and was created by A Maze in Corn, Inc. (Canada) in St. Adolphe, Manitoba, Canada, and measured on 10 February 2019.
Clint Masse and his family, of A Maze in Corn, also create corn mazes.
The Snow Maze 2020 season will run Thursday to Sunday throughout January, February, & part of March (weather depending).
Tips for visitors to Snow Maze 2020:
• Dress for success! Wear your winter clothes (ski pants, winter boots, toque, warm jacket & mitts, and something to cover your face)
• Friendly reminder ~ no pets allowed ~ thank you
• unfortunately, strollers & wheelchairs don’t work in the maze. Therefore, bring along a sleigh to pull them.
• Sleigh rides run Saturday & Sunday 12:00-4:00 ($3.00)
• They accept cash, debit, or credit
Canada’s largest Snow Maze
Dates & Times open
Opening January 3, 2020. | 11:00 AM -9:00 PM
January 4 – February 29, 2020
Thursday & Friday | 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday | 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sleigh rides run Saturday & Sunday 12:00 PM-4:00 PM ($3.00)
The snow maze takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Most guests spend 1-2 hours enjoying the snow maze and other winter activities.
Venue & Address:
A Maze In Corn, 1351 Provincial Road 200, St. Adolphe, Manitoba
10 minutes South of the Perimeter on St. Mary’s Rd.
Tickets for Canada’s largest Snow Maze
- Adult (ages 13+): CA$12.00
- Child (ages 4-12): CA$10.00
- Young Child (ages 3 and under): Free!
- Admission to the snow maze
- Access to the warm-up barn
- Concessions available for purchase
Available at an additional cost, paid upon arrival
Sleigh Rides (Saturday & Sunday from 12:00pm-4:00pm)
- CA$3.00 per rider (3 and under are free)
Giant Luge Run
- CA$3.00 a ride
- CA$5.00 unlimited sliding
How to get tickets?
The ticket you are reserving can be redeemed at any time throughout the 2020 winter season. We ask that you please select the date that you will likely be attending, but there is no obligation to arrive on the day you select. We welcome you to redeem your ticket at any one time throughout our Snow Maze season!