TORONTO, Feb. 12. 2024 — For the first time ever, visitors to the Canadian International AutoShow will have the opportunity to get in the GMC HUMMER EV SUV and take it for a spin around the indoor EV test track.
The Cadillac LYRIQ returns to the EV test track, and is one of nine electric vehicles that will be on display from Chevrolet, GMC and Cadillac at the AutoShow. GM Canada led the industry in total sales and total market share for 2023, and the momentum continues into 2024 with an incredible lineup of vehicles that will be on display at the show.
- The all-new 2025 Chevrolet Equinox and all-new 2024 Chevrolet Traverse RS will make their Canadian Auto Show debuts.
- Chevrolet’s EV lineup will feature the Equinox EV, Blazer EV, Silverado EV and Corvette E-Ray.
- New for this year’s AutoShow, Chevrolet presents the ZR2 Overlanding Zone. This experience will showcase the Silverado 1500 ZR2 Bison, Colorado ZR2 and Silverado 2500 ZR2 Bison, all equipped with overlanding accessories through a partnership with OverlandNTH.
- Toronto FC legend and club ambassador Dwayne De Rosario will be joining Chevrolet to kick off the partnership with Major League Soccer (MLS) and Toronto FC. De Rosario’s reputation on the pitch is outstanding as TFC’s all-time career leader in goals, 4x Canadian Player of the Year and an impressive 77 Caps for the National Team. De Rosario will be available for limited media opportunities on February 15.
- Buick will feature the Encore GX and the all-new Envista with the brand’s new design language.
- Check out the future of Buick’s infotainment system with the ultra-wide screens that will make its way into the rest of the portfolio.
- The GMC HUMMER EV Omega Edition SUV will make its Canadian debut.
- GMC celebrates 25 years of Denali excellence now available across the entire GMC portfolio.
- The 2025 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing will be making its Global Auto Show debut.
- In 2023, Cadillac Canada celebrated a fourth consecutive year of sales increase, with the CT5-V Blackwing achieving its best performance ever.
- Also appearing is the all-electric Cadillac ESCALADE IQ and the Cadillac LYRIQ.
The 2024 Canadian International AutoShow will take place February 16th to 25th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. For news and updates — and to buy tickets — please visit autoshow.ca. Stay connected with the Canadian International AutoShow on Instagram @autoshowca, Tik Tok @autoshowca, X @autoshowcanada and Facebook at /autoshowcanada.