OTTAWA, ON., APRIL 28, 2020 - Berlin-based food delivery app, Foodora announced Monday that it is closing its Canadian operations as of May 11, claiming that it has not been able to reach a sustainable level of profitability in Canada due to strong competition, namely...
“Get with the TIMES!”
- Could Leafs’ Auston Matthews score 80?
- Here are Friday’s winning Lotto Max numbers & OLG lottery results – Feb. 23/2024
- 7 Best THC Gummies Recipes To Make Your Weekend Fun
- What Are The New Technologies In CBD Vape Pens This Year?
- I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME (iDKHOW) release sophomore album
- THE STRUTS just dropped a new single and frontman Luke Spiller says its one of his faves
- Maximizing Your Kitchen’s Potential: The Benefits of Multifunctional Appliances
- Fun things to do in Toronto during March Break 2024
- Kevin O’Leary and Mitch Marner help open Blue Bovine Steak and Sushi House
- Canada’s favourite all day St. Patrick’s Day party returns to the Port Lands