It’s a cosy, family-friendly wood-fired food and wine bar complete with fire pits, hay bales and pumpkins galore
TORONTO, ON., Sept. 22, 2020 — For any Torontonian who has ever wondered what 5,000 lbs of hay bales and 7,000 hanging leaves would look in a festive pumpkin patio setting, well now is the time to find out at the Fall n’ Leaves Food and Wine Bar.
Opening October 1, 2020 and running until Thanksgiving on October 13 at the southwest corner of Bathurst and Richmond, this pop-up patio experience includes, a wood fire BBQ pit and wood fire oven, which offers fall-inspired pizzas, pastas, and soups served, of course, in a squash or a pumpkin.
The Fall n’ Leaves Food & Wine Bar also has many vegetarian options, as well as lots of dare-to-try and fun-to-photograph cuisine.
Imagine a colourful pumpkin patch atmosphere in the heart of the city where you can warm yourself by the fire, pick or paint a pumpkin and snap your autumnal selfies on a hay bale sofa. You can even try your hand at pumpkin bowling.
Following the 13th, the space turns into an outdoor venue open for ticketed events to take over such as OKTOBERFEST, DRAG HALLOWEEN, & Private event bookings.
Of course this unique fall experience will also adhere to the best social distancing practices, and food safety is also a top priority. Built for safety, efficiency, and fun this unique fall experience in the middle of downtown Toronto surely will be a popular activity this fall.
QUICK TAKE on Fall n’ Leaves Food and Wine Bar
- OUTDOORS: Whole experience is outside, Running shoes, or boots recommend.
- 4 FIRES to sit around: Areas of the pop up are cozy. It is still recommended to dress for fall comfort in Toronto.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY, 19+ to drink alcohol. Food & Drinks for everyone.
- COCKTAIL & WINE BAR includes imported wine variety of White & Red and unique fall inspired cocktails. Scheduled group wine tastings available.
- WOOD FIRE BBQ PIT + PIZZA OVEN – Many of our foods are cooked fresh over the wood fire pits & ovens.
- VEGETARIAN OPTIONS available, many foods are “add a protein”
- SOCIAL DISTANCE: One of Toronto’s LARGER OUTDOOR DINING AREAS to allow social space. Guests must “scan in” with their smart phone for contact tracing.
- RESO: Recommended for groups 10 or more, private message. Required for activities such as Paint nights & Wine Tastings.
- DATE NIGHT PAINT NIGHTS & Wine Tastings: Open tickets may be purchased ahead of time sold in groups of 4 or 6. More info under Events Tab!
- DATES: @fallnleavesto runs from Oct 1-13th. Following the 13th ticketed events take over the space. OKTOBERFEST, DRAG SHOW HALLOWEEN, & PRIVATE EVENTS. Please contact us if you would like to host your event here.
- TAKE OVERS: Private message to book your event following the 13th. OUTDOOR Birthdays, holiday events, engagements, and special occasions.