Here are some of the Awe-Inspiring Thrills happening at the 74th Annual Showcase of Aviation in Toronto
TORONTO, August 23, 2023 – Now that the CNE is in full swing, Toronto area residents all know that the final weekend also includes the legendary Canadian International Air Show. And this, the 74th edition will feature more astonishing performances, including a rare double header of two iconic jet teams, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds and the U.S. Navy Blue Angels, who haven’t been in Toronto for 14 years.
Please see below for additional show highlights:
- Witness captivating aerobatics by first-time performer Trevor Rafferty with his Pitts 12 biplane.
- Be amazed by the dynamic maneuvers of Gord Price flying the Yakovlev Yak-50 in his final performance ever.
- See unforgettable performances by the iconic Snowbirds as they demonstrate remarkable precision.
- Feel the thrill as the U.S. Navy Blue Angels grace the skies with their jaw-dropping maneuvers.
- Snap a selfie with select performers and crew during meet and greets.
- Engage with one-of-a-kind aviation exhibits for a truly immersive experience.
- Enjoy delicious eats and treats at the concession stand and refuelling station.
- Continue the adventure with same-day admission to the Canadian National Exhibition.
2023 Canadian International Air Show Performers:
The 2023 Canadian International Air Show proudly presents an unparalleled lineup of aerial performers:
- United States Navy Blue Angels
- Canadian Forces Snowbirds
- Blue Angels Fat Albert C-130T
- CF-18 Demonstration Team
- Gord Price & the Yak-50
- Mike Tryggvason Extra 330
- P-51 Mustang Heritage Flight
- Trevor Rafferty Pitts 12
- United States Air Force – F-16 Demo Team
Date: September 2nd – 4th, 2023
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 3:40 p.m. daily
Place: 1095 Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto
(South Side of Lakeshore Blvd. West across from the Liberty Grand. East of British Columbia Blvd)
For more performance information and to purchase tickets, please visit cias.org