We reported last week that an 11-year-old girl wearing a hijab had been attacked by a man. A man allegedly pulled her hood down while she was walking to school and cut her hijab using scissors. It has now been confirmed by Toronto police that...
Toronto Man Pulls off Hijab - Earlier today, 11-year-old Khawlah Noman was going to school with her younger brother, Mohammad Zakariyya, 10, when a man pulled the hood of her.
“Get with the TIMES!”
- Amy Schumer diagnosed with Cushing Syndrome
- Here are Saturday’s winning Lotto 6/49 numbers & OLG lottery results – Feb. 24/2024
- Could Leafs’ Auston Matthews score 80?
- Here are Friday’s winning Lotto Max numbers & OLG lottery results – Feb. 23/2024
- 7 Best THC Gummies Recipes To Make Your Weekend Fun
- What Are The New Technologies In CBD Vape Pens This Year?
- I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME (iDKHOW) release sophomore album
- THE STRUTS just dropped a new single and frontman Luke Spiller says its one of his faves
- Maximizing Your Kitchen’s Potential: The Benefits of Multifunctional Appliances
- Fun things to do in Toronto during March Break 2024