TORONTO, ON. Dec 31, 2021 – The TTC announced its schedules for For New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, and it looks like it also won’t be free this New Year’s Eve.
The TTC will run on modified schedules as follows:
TTC Schedule New Year’s Eve – Fri., Dec. 31
• Regular weekday service
• Overnight buses will continue to run as usual
New Year’s Eve subway service
Line 1 Yonge-University:
• Last northbound train from Union Station to Finch Station departs at 1:47 a.m.
• Last northbound train from Union Station to Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station departs at 1:51 a.m.
• Last southbound train from Finch Station to Union Station departs at 1:20 a.m.
• Last southbound train from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station to Union Station departs at 1:04 a.m.
• The last northbound train on Line 1 will connect at Bloor-Yonge Station with the last eastbound and westbound trains on Line 2 Bloor-Danforth at 1:54 a.m., and with the last eastbound train on Line 4 Sheppard at 2:13 a.m.
Line 3 Scarborough
• Last eastbound train will depart Kennedy Station at 1:30 a.m.
• Last westbound train will depart McCowan Station at 1:16 a.m.
New Year’s Day – Sat., Jan. 1, 2022
• Regular Sunday service
• Subway and most routes will start at 8 a.m.
Regular TTC service will resume on Sun., Jan. 2, 2022.
For more information on the TTC’s service schedule, please visit ttc.ca, follow @TTCNotices on Twitter or sign up for eAlerts.
PRESTO Card pro-rated credit reminder
The TTC is also reminding customers who are eligible for pro-rated credits for unused portions of their Mar. 2020 and Apr. 2020 monthly passes that the credit must be claimed by Dec. 31, 2021. The credit covers the days that a customer did not use their passes between Mar. 18, 2020 and the end of Apr. 2020. To claim their credit, customers must tap their PRESTO card on any PRESTO reader.