Delivering All The Essentials, The Fall Baby Show Toronto is Canada’s Leading Pregnancy and Parenting Event
TORONTO, Sept. 29, 2022 – The annual Fall Baby Show Toronto, Canada’s leading pregnancy, baby and toddler event, returns this season with over 200 local and national brands from October 1-2 at the Enercare Centre. The show provides a one-stop-shop for new and expectant parents, through pregnancy to preschool, to sample and buy the latest baby products, watch live demonstrations, listen to Canada’s leading parenting and health experts, and benefit from exclusive discounts.
This year’s event will also include a special inclusive Storytime with drag queen duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Souffle (The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy) on Saturday, October 1 and children will be able to attend meet and greets with Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster both days. Also new this year is The Nooks Maker Marketplace, a dedicated shopping area on the show floor featuring handmade products from local Canadian makers.
The Fall Baby Show Toronto runs Saturday, October 1 and Sunday, October 2 at the Enercare Centre, Exhibition Place. Tickets are on sale now at thebabyshows.com.
The show features an impressive roster of child care brands, services, and exhibitors including Balu Organics, Baby Ddrops, Aleva Naturals, Love to Dream, After9, Teether Pals, Make My Belly Fit, Graco, Heritage Baby Designs, Skoki and more. Headline sponsors include buybuyBABY, Mastermind Toys, CST Savings, Indigobaby, UPPAbaby, and Quark Baby. Partners include Oona, City Parent magazine, Petals Redefined, and Movies for Mommies.
The Fall Baby Show brings Ontarians the resources and tools they need to feel confident on their journey into parenthood, with everything available under one roof. This immersive visitor experience allows shoppers to get hands-on by taking part in fitness demos, becoming informed on how to perform CPR, gathering information on car seat safety and more. Visitors can also sign up for free sleep consultations, be treated to complimentary massages on-site, and hear from national parenting experts speaking on a range of topics.
Toddler Fun at the Fall Baby Show Toronto
- Meet and Greet: Brought to you by Weber Naturals, little ones have the opportunity to snap a photograph with Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. both show days.
- Fay and Fluffy Storytime: Drag queen duo Fay Slift and Fluffy Soufflefrom The Fabulous Show with Fay and Fluffy will host a special Storytime performance on Saturday, October 1st with board books, interactive songs and big hair, entertaining little ones. This inclusive event showcases how reading is FUN-damental.
What’s happening at the Fall Baby Show Toronto
- Visit the My Family Beginnings Contest Booth for a chance to win over $4,000 in prizing.
- 10,000 bags available at the door courtesy of Indigobaby.
- The Nooks Maker Marketplace, a dedicated shopping area on the show floor is the best place to purchase handmade products for baby and child, decor, sweets, footwear, accessories, gifts for expecting parents, and green living from local Canadian makers and brands found at The Nooks retail locations including Happy Box, Callysto Designs, Little Monkeys, Polished Punk, The Frankie Adventure Series and Pink Fairies and Co. Here you can not only pick up something special but you can also meet the designers behind the brands and hear their story.
- Exclusive full size samples in the Sample Area from select exhibitors.
- Homeful is proud to present the Homeful Feeding Lounge, specially designed for The Baby Show Fall 2022. Featuring some of the most well-decorated faces in home design TV, this free streaming channel is all about the real estate, renovations, and transformations that you’ll love to binge. Available on The Roku Channel and LG Channels.
- Leading experts give presentations on the Seminar Stage. Plan your visit and hear local and national parenting experts speak on a variety of topics ranging from what parents need to know about breastfeeding to getting more sleep. All speakers are also available for question and answer periods after their talks. See below for speaker highlights.
- Complimentary massages from Medix College. Designed for both prenatal and postnatal massage, these can help mothers sleep better and reduce fluid retention and swelling.
- Take part in a fitness demo, learn about infant CPR, how to treat and prevent postpartum depression, and more from top experts on the Health & Wellness Mat.
- Visit the Tiny Hearts 3D Ultrasound Studio booth for your very own 3D Ultrasound performed on site.
- Free sleep consultations with experts in the Good Night Sleep SiteSleep Clinic.
Saturday, October 1, 2022 – 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday, October 2, 2022 – 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Enercare Centre, Hall B, Exhibition Place
100 Princes’ Blvd.
General (12+): $17
Child (5-11): $9
Infant (0-4): FREE
Purchase Tickets: https://www.tix123.com/tickets/?code=TBSTF22