There is no better way to enjoy the lovely sun and heat this long weekend than with our lovely drinks created by Grey Goose vodka.
Silly Goose Watermelon Punch
- 5 parts Grey Goose Le Citron
- 2 parts salted watermelon juice
- 1⁄2 part fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 part light cinnamon syrup
- 1 wheel cucumber
Build all ingredients on ice in a rocks glass and stir until chilled. Add fresh ice cubes and garnish with cucumber wheels or ribbons.
To make salted watermelon juice: carve out the meat of a watermelon and blitz it in a blender until liquified. Strain the juice through a sieve. For a medium sized watermelon, the juice yield is usually 1 L. For every litre of juice, mix in 1 pinch of Maldon Salt. Stir well to combine.
To make light cinnamon syrup: bring 500ml of water up to a boil, add 500g of granulated sugar and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat. Add a 3-inch-long cinnamon stick to the syrup and let it infuse overnight. Bottle and keep refrigerated.
Grey Goose Le Grand Fizz
- 1 1⁄2 parts Grey Goose vodka
- 1 part st-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 parts chilled soda water
- 1⁄2 part freshly squeezed lime (approx. 2 wedges)
Build ice into an oversized wine glass. Add Grey Goose vodka and freshly squeezed lime juice. Top with St-Germain elderflower liqueur and chilled soda water. Stir and garnish with two lime wedges.