TORONTO, May 21, 2020 /CNW/ – On Sunday, May 24, on Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW, hockey fans will have the opportunity to see themselves in Hockey 24, a 90-minute commercial free documentary featuring footage submitted by Canadians to recreate a single day of hockey in Canada.
The documentary will also be broadcast in French at TVA Sports Sunday, May 31 at 9 p.m., as well as on its streaming platform, TVA Sports direct.
Last year, Scotiabank asked Canadians to submit home videos and photos demonstrating their love of hockey. Combined with content captured by 25 documentary film crews and award-winning filmmakers, and produced by The Mark, Hockey 24 was born.
Where can you watch it?
• May 24 Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT and 11:30 p.m. ET / 8:30 p.m. PT • May 25 – June 30 Hot Docs website – available globally -Includes a special interview with some stars of Hockey 24, following the documentary • May 31 TVA Sports and TVA Sports direct 9 p.m. ET -With French subtitles
Who is featured?
- Canadian hockey fans from across the country
- Scotiabank Teammates Cassie Campbell-Pascall, Lanny McDonald, Natalie Spooner, Darcy Tucker, and content creator Coach Jeremy Rupke
Want to learn more?
- Share images via social media of how you and your family are celebrating watching the film using the #Hockey24
- Follow our Scotiabank Teammates on social media to see how they are celebrating the Hockey 24 premiere