TORONTO, August 17, 2022 – Beginning today, the City of Toronto’s fall recreation programs listings are available to view online to help Toronto residents prepare for registration in September. Holiday CampTO listings are also available to view for camp programming in December. Fall programs begin Saturday, October 1.
Registration for fall recreation programs and Holiday CampTO starts at 7 a.m. on:
- Saturday, September 10 – Etobicoke York (including York South-Weston)
- Sunday, September 11 – Scarborough
- Tuesday, September 13 – North York
- Wednesday, September 14 – Toronto and East York
The City will offer approximately 10,600 fall recreation programs with 113,900 spaces, including arts, fitness, sports, skating and swimming. The City is the largest provider of recreation programs for people of all ages, skill levels and interests.
Residents can visit here for program and registration information. The quickest and easiest way to register, when registration opens in September, is online.
For in-person registration support, five community centre locations will be open on the following dates, from 7 a.m. to noon:
- Saturday, September 10 – Driftwood Community Recreation Centre, 4401 Jane St.
- Sunday, September 11 – Centennial Recreation Centre, 1967 Ellesmere Rd.
- Tuesday, September 13 – Dennis R. Timbrell Resource Centre, 29 St. Dennis Dr.
- Wednesday, September 14 – Wellesley Community Centre, 495 Sherbourne St.
- Wednesday, September 14 – Masaryk-Cowan Community Recreation Centre, 220 Cowan Ave.
Residents who require help preparing for registration can call 416-396-7378, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The call centre will be open for extended hours on Thursday, September 8; Friday, September 9 and Monday, September 12, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Residents need a family and client number to sign up for recreation programs and are encouraged to have them ready before registration day. To get a client and family number, residents can set up a new account or retrieve their existing numbers here or by phone.
The City’s recreation programs are popular and many have waiting lists. If registrants are unable to attend their program, they are asked to contact their local community centre or call the customer service line at 416-396-7378 to cancel their registration, so that a spot can be offered to someone else.
SOURCE City of Toronto