Hit enter after type your search item

Home / Toronto / Toronto long weekend weather: Hot and sunny Friday and Saturday, showers Sunday and Monday

Toronto long weekend weather: Hot and sunny Friday and Saturday, showers Sunday and Monday

img

TORONTO, ON., July 30, 2020 — Toronto weekend weather — It is shaping up to be a beautiful Civic holiday weekend in Toronto, at least to start things off.

Environment Canada is saying Friday and Saturday will be cloud-free with a high of 28°C both days, but Sunday will become cloudy with a 60% chance of showers. On Monday the temp drops to 23 and there is a 40% chance of showers.

Thursday morning it will be sunny followed by a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 28. Humidex 32. UV index 8 or very high. Thursday night there is some cloud cover expected with a 30% chance of showers.

Environment Canada 4-day weather forecast for Toronto.

So if you are planning a picnic or beach day in the Toronto area, Saturday is your safest bet as ut will be sunny, clear blue skies with a high of 28°C while Friday night will be optimal for stargazing and finding Comet Neowise as the Environment Canada says it will by clear skies with a low of 16c. On Saturday night expect some cloudy periods and a low of 19c.

Read more Toronto and Montreal stories at totimes.ca and mtltimes.ca

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
  • Reddit

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
%d bloggers like this: