MISSISSAUGA, ON, Oct. 29, 2020 – Top Toys of 2020 — With the holidays just around the corner, Walmart Canada is kicking off the season with its list of the Top Toys of 2020.
Based on a Nielsen Canada surveys commissioned by Walmart Canada, Canada’s number one toy shop offers this season’s must-have toys at low prices, both in-store and online, making it easy and affordable for customers to complete all their holiday shopping in one stop.
“As Canada’s #1 Toy shop3, we are excited to share our top toys for 2020 and to help take the guesswork out of selecting the must-have toys sure to delight kids this holiday season,” said Marc Ruffolo, Walmart Canada’s Chief Toy Officer, “Toys, games and imaginative play are becoming more important for children and families as they spend more time at home. Customers trust Walmart to have an incredible assortment of toys at everyday low prices all year long and especially during the holidays.”
Top Toys of 2020 include:
- L.O.L Surprise! O.M.G. Remix Fashion Dolls
- PAW Patrol Chase’s 5-in-1 Ultimate Cruiser
- VTech KidiZoom Creator Cam
- Fisher Price Walk, Bounce & Ride Pony
- FurReal Mama Josie the Kangaroo
- Barbie Colour Reveal Slumber Party Fun Dolls and Accessories
- Present Pets Interactive Pup
- Lego Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course
Top Toys Exclusive to Walmart include:
Top Toys under $20 include:
Top Toys under $30 include:
- Na! Na! Na! Surprise 2-in-1 Fashion Dolls
- What Do You Meme? Family Edition
- L.O.L Surprise Remix Hairflip Dolls
- Grouch Couch
Top Toys under $40 include:
- Cool Maker GO GLAM Nail Salon
- Lego Friends Panda Jungle Tree House
- Batman Mission Playset
- Hatchimals Pixies Crystal Flyers Magical Flying Pixie
- The Animal Unboxing Truck
- Cool Maker Hollywood Hair Extension Maker
Top Toys under $50 include:
- Hot Wheels Sky Crash Tower Track Set
- Lego Super Heroes Iron Man Hulkbuster versus A.I.M. Agent
- Baby Alive Baby Gotta Bounce
1Source: based on a Nielsen Canada survey commissioned by Walmart, surveying 4,457 holiday gift shoppers from August 20 – 29, 2020. Question in survey: Which one of the following retailers is the # 1 place for low prices on Holiday gifts?
2 Source: based on a Nielsen Canada survey commissioned by Walmart, surveying 2,386 overall holiday shoppers from August 20 – 29, 2020. Question in survey: Which one of the following retailers is the # 1 place for low prices on your overall Holiday shopping needs?
3 Source: NPD Toys Consumer Monitor 12 Months Ending June, 2020